Friday, July 22, 2011

How do I feel about teams?

I have mixed feelings when it comes to teams. I love that fact that multiple ideas and perspectives come into play when you are put into teams. I also love the fact that you can divide up the work load and get things accomplished twice as fast. However, my past experiences with teams have led me to believe that working on an individual level is much less complicated and ultimately ends up with better results. My last team experience ended up with me being stuck with everyones portion of the project the night before it was due. Our team was all going to get the same grade no matter who put forth effort and who did not. Thankfully, I was able to get our entire team an "A", but needless to say I will be very skeptical with this team report that we are going to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment